Lipogems ™ is now supported by over 80 peer-reviewed publications with up to 3 year follow up data.
95% of the publications are independent studies, investigator initiated and performed at prestigious institutions
Consistently Positive Results
Well respected institutions around the world have evaluated Lipogems ™ to characterize the quality of the tissue and application into clinical use in orthopaedics and other key specialties.
Most Recent Publications Have Come From These Prestigious Institutions
- St. Catherine Specialty Hospital (Croatia)
- University of Bologna (Italy)
- Galeazzi Orthopaedic Institute (Italy)
- Negrar Hospital (Italy)
- Zealand University Hospital (Denmark)
- University of Gothenberg (Sweden)
- University of Catanzaro (Italy)
- University of Pittsburgh (USA)
- New York University (USA)
- Harvard Spaulding/Mass General (USA)
- Rutgers University (USA)
- Kessler Foundation (USA)
COMMITTMENT TO SCIENCE
There are 13 ongoing basic science studies and 38 ongoing independent, investigator initiated studies at leading global orthopaedic and coloprotology institutions.
MOST TRUSTED ADIPOSE TISSUE TECHNOLOGY
Physicians have adopted the Lipogems System for these top 5 reasons:
- Trusted Option: High Physician Satisfaction for Patients in the Orthopaedic Treatment Gap (tried conservative therapies with limited relief and are not ready for major invasive surgery)
- Compliant Solution: FDA cleared for use in orthopaedics and arthroscopic surgery and other specialties
- 3 FDA clearances
- Meets guidelines for minimal manipulation of the tissue (HCT/P 361 Guidance)
- Intended for homologous use
- Results Matter: Strong scientific and clinical evidence with more than 80 peer reviewed publications with up to 3 year follow up from trusted physicians and researchers
- 95% are independent studies
- One-time procedure for majority of patients
- High Quality Tissue with Low Risks: Natural, minimally invasive option using the patient’s own adipose tissue
- Adipose Tissue is high quality tissue that does not decline with age
- Lipogems Microfragmented Fat™ is high quality tissue with preserved cell and tissue microarchitecture that provides cushion and support of the healing process of damaged or injured tissue
- Using the patient’s own tissue has minimal risk of rejection or infection
- Economical and Efficient:
- Comprehensive kit that creates a streamlined and efficient procedure that can be in the clinic, procedure room, or adjunct to surgery
- Lipogems Microfragmented Fat™ can be injected into multiple sites in the same setting
- Data on File
- Melief, S. M., J. J. Zwaginga, W. E. Fibbe, and H. Roelofs. “Adipose Tissue-Derived Multipotent Stromal Cells Have a Higher Immunomodulatory Capacity Than Their Bone Marrow-Derived Counterparts.” Stem Cells Translational Medicine 2.6 (2013): 455-63. Web.
- Caplan, Arnold I. “Adult Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Tissue Engineering versus Regenerative Medicine.” Journal of Cellular Physiology 213.2 (2007): 341-47. Web.
- Hass, Ralf, Cornelia Kasper, Stefanie Böhm, and Roland Jacobs. “Different Populations and Sources of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC): A Comparison of Adult and Neonatal Tissue-derived MSC.” Cell Commun Signal Cell Communication and Signaling 9.1 (2011): 12.